Keto Breaded Shrimp
This breaded shrimp uses pork rinds as a coating instead of the usual bread crumbs, and it actually tastes better! Plus, seasoning the shrimps with spices and parmesan helped to enhance the flavor and gave it a new taste. This is absolutely love at first bite!
🍽 Servings: 1
100 grams Shrimp, shelled and deveined
1Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
¼ tsp Chili powder
¼ tsp Paprika
¼ tsp Garlic powder
¼ tsp dried Oregano
Salt, to taste
1 Tbsp Olive Oil, for frying
1 Egg, whisked
25 grams Pork rinds
1 Tbsp Mayonnaise, as dip, to serve
1. Prepare two bowls: one with parmesan cheese and another one with the spices.
2. Season the shrimps with the spices.
3. Add the parmesan cheese.
4. Mix until the shrimps are fully coated. Set aside.
5. Prepare another two bowls: one with whisked egg and another one with pork rinds.
6. Dip the shrimp, one at a time into the egg.
7. Finally, coat the shrimps with pork rinds.
8. Place into a plate.
9. Now, heat olive oil in a non-stick pan.
10. Add the breaded shrimps and cook until orange in color.
11. Flip carefully and cook the other side.
12. Serve with mayonnaise as a dip.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 619.2 kcal
Protein – 42.9g
Fat – 48.8g
Carbohydrates – 2.1g
Get a keto Diet plan completely customized based on your answers on gender, food preferences, height, weight etc., https://techura.com/customketodiet_html/read.html
Simply follow it to achieve a successful keto diet! 🙂
February 25, 2020
February 9, 2020
February 8, 2020